Media Participation (T.V., Radio, Print) includes –
- Public Service Announcements
- News Clips
- Initiate media events
Education and Community Awareness Outreach thru –
- Specific education, programs, videos and activities to reach out to the at risk population, 14-22 yo.
- Public awareness campaigns, programs and activities reaching out to the communities at large.
- Creation & distribution of Safe Haven collateral materials and promotional items.
- Participation in local community fairs and events.
- Providing “Safe Haven” signage for all 24/7 “Safe Haven” facilities.
- Active Speakers Bureau to increase public awareness and support.
- Creation & distribution of Educational videos and public service announcements.
- Awareness thru billboards, buses, bus benches and utilization of other mass transportation promotions.
- On-going presentations statewide in both the public and private sectors
- “Safe Haven” Training/Education for all 24/7 “Safe Havens” facilities.
- “Safe Haven” Training/Education for Law Enforcement agencies.
- Active and informative web site.
- Use of Internet social media networks.