Do you want to do something that is satisfying and of great service to your community? Then become a Safe Haven for Newborn volunteer! A Safe Haven volunteer helps to get the word out to the community about eliminating baby abandonment. Volunteering is important to Safe Haven in helping to save the life of Safe Haven babies.
Here are some ways you can volunteer for A Safe Haven for Newborns
- Distribute Safe Haven materials in your community; educating pregnant women about getting help vs. abandoning a baby.
- Participate in Florida community fairs at schools, hospitals, clinics, faith based organizations informing the community of the services Safe Haven provides for pregnant girls and women to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Organize a Safe Haven community service club at your school to create social media campaigns and service projects to inform students about the Safe Haven baby option.
- Join our speaker’s bureau A Safe Haven for Newborns welcomes volunteers to learn about our not for profit organization and make presentations to inform our community about our mission to end baby abandonment.
- Administrative activities Let’s discuss how you can help.
- Experience with Grant Writing? Safe Haven needs you!
- Volunteer to fund raise
- Collect pledges and donations for a run/walk, bike-a-thon,.
- Contact your employer about a possible company and Safe Haven Matching Gifts program
- Collect donated items for us to provide to mothers and babies in need.
- Special Projects Let’s discuss the possibilities.
PLEASE VOLUNTEER – YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Please click on and complete one of the volunteer forms: