Volunteers play a vital role for A Safe Haven for Newborns. Together with volunteers from Florida and the Miami area; we are saving safe haven babies.
Here is a brief overview of what we do. As you can see we do a lot. However A Safe Haven for Newborns can not do it without our volunteers. You can help Safe Haven babies have a future they deserve. By the way we offer students a chance to earn their community service hours with our free app. As an example one student created a Safe Haven awareness video and earned 12 hours toward their community service hours. Equally important our non student volunteers help to get our resources out to their communities. Finally if you don’t have the time to volunteer you can always help in other ways.Thank you for your interest in volunteering with A Safe Haven for Newborns and our mission of saving the lives of the most innocent and helpless among us, newborns.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with A Safe Haven for Newborns. One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time and talent; especially involving newborns and women in need. Volunteers play a vital role in helping to spread the word in the community that infant abandonment does not have to happen. A Safe Haven for Newborns offers help and hope to women in need and crisis thus saving two lives, the mother and her newborn.
We are seeking volunteers that are committed, and compassionate for what we do. You can truly make a difference.
We warmly welcome you to join us, you don’t have to be nearby to volunteer. No matter where you live; whether you’re local or remote, all you need is the desire to make a difference.
Together with your help, and the many caring individuals who continue to help us, we will eliminate the ultimate in infant abuse, abandonment.
Please share us and follow us on your social media. Also please sign up for our newsletter.
Due to HIPPA laws volunteers cannot work directly with the newborns or parents.
- Distribute Safe Haven materials in your community; educating pregnant women about getting help versus abandoning a baby. Resources will be provided to include flyers, posters, wallet sizes cards, bookmarks, stickers, and videos. Create awareness by distributing them to churches, crisis pregnancy centers, clinics, youth groups, homeless shelters, 211 help lines ….. To order materials; click on Florida or other states and countries, then select your state and scroll down, click on Download Resources. Please let us know if resources are now yet available in your state.
- Promote our Safe Haven for Newborns community service app to high schools and youth clubs in your community. The students will earn their community services hours and become aware of this life saving program. You can learn more about the app and download the app.
- Organize a “Safe Haven for Newborns” baby shower invite friends and family to raise essential items for newborns and mothers. Donate them to crisis pregnancy centers in your community.
- Grant research and writing, if you have experience in this area we will love to hear from you.
- Event Committee – participate in one of our South Florida annual event committees, gala, golf, or 5K run/walk.
If you have an idea not listed here, reach out to us at email@example.com.
Students, no matter where you are you can earn your community service hours now with our free app and “Make a Difference”! You can select from one or more of the community service projects listed below. Upon satisfactorily completion of your project you will receive a letter of completion and a certificate of appreciation for your portfolio. You project may be shared on our social media platforms to create more awareness, but no names or schools will be listed.
Create a Safe Haven awareness video & earn up to 12 community service hours
Create a Safe Haven article & earn up to 6 community service hours
Create a Safe Haven poster & earn up to 6 community service hours
Your project(s) will certainly raise more awareness to help save the lives of innocent newborns.