Volunteers play a vital role for A Safe Haven for Newborns. Together with volunteers from Florida and the Miami area; we are saving safe haven babies.
Here is a brief overview of what we do. As you can see we do a lot. However A Safe Haven for Newborns can not do it without our volunteers. You can help Safe Haven babies have a future they deserve. By the way we offer students a chance to earn their community service hours with our free app. As an example one student created a Safe Haven awareness video and earned 12 hours toward their community service hours. Equally important our non student volunteers help to get our resources out to their communities. Finally if you don’t have the time to volunteer you can always help in other ways.Thank you for your interest in volunteering with A Safe Haven for Newborns and our mission of saving the lives of the most innocent and helpless among us, newborns.
One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time and talent; especially involving newborns and women in need. Volunteers play a vital role in helping to spread the word in the community that infant abandonment does not have to happen. A Safe Haven for Newborns offers help and hope to women in need and crisis thus saving two lives, the mother and her newborn.
We warmly welcome students and non-students to join us, you don’t have to be nearby to volunteer. No matter where you live; whether you’re local or remote, all you need is the desire to make a difference. There are ways you can help. However, if you have an idea not listed here, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, if you’re not able to participate at this time, please share us and follow us on your social media. Also please sign up for our newsletter.
Together with your help, and the many caring individuals who continue to help us, we will eliminate the ultimate in infant abuse, abandonment.
- Distribute Safe Haven materials in your community; educating pregnant women about getting help versus abandoning a baby.
- Promote our community service app to schools and youth clubs in your community.
- Organize a “Safe Haven” baby shower to raise essential items for newborns and mothers in your community.
- Grant research and writing, if you have experience in this area we will love to hear from you.
- Event Committee – participate in one of our annual committees, gala, golf, or 5K run/walk.