Click’nBuyStore on eBay
eBay Giving Works is an innovative program designed to put the power of the eBay Marketplace to work for non-profit organizations.
In addition now when someone sells an item through eBay Giving Works and donates 100% of the final price to a member nonprofit organization, in our case (The Gloria M. Silverio Foundation), eBay will donate the insertion fee and the final value fee to the nonprofit selected.
There are two (2) options available to the Donation Program:
A Safe Haven for Newborns has now joined the eBay Giving Works for NonProfit program to offer a new and easy way to donate to our program.
Option 1: Donate your Items to help Support our Mission of Saving Little Lives, the most innocent and helpless among us.
Here is how it works:
- Simply Drop off your Donated Items for us to sell on eBay, or if you live outside the Miami Area you could ship any donated Item(s) to us.
- Professional digital photos will be taken and a product listing designed to attract the highest number of buyers on eBay will be created.
- We will collect the proceeds from the buyer(s) and will provide you with a tax receipt.
Some Popular Items on eBay
- Electronics (Cameras, Computers, Cell Phones, etc). Items need to be in working conditions.
- Vintage Items, China and Crystal
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Designer Clothes
- Fine jewerly and watches
- Pro audio and video equipment
- Video Games and accessories
- Sport Equipment
- Musical Instruments
Drop off your Items at the following location:
The Gloria M. Silverio Foundation –
“A Safe Haven for Newborns”
6955 NW 77th Avenue
Suite # 302
Miami, FL 33166
When: Monday thru Friday. Call to schedule an appointment. 305-882-1304 Ext 104
Option 2: If you sell on eBay you may donate between 10% – 100% of your profits to Safe Haven at the close of your auction. eBay collects the donated amount, forwards it to us and indicates you as the donor. Simply indicate a Safe Haven for Newborns as the not for profit organization when you are listing the item.