Did you Know?
There is a Safe Haven in Florida.
It is a Safe alternative to abandoning a newborn baby.
- No questions asked
- Free from fear of judgment or persecution
- Available 24/7
The baby is 7 days old or less, unharmed and left with a staff member at a Safe Haven Hospital, 24/7 Fire or EMS station.
In partnership with the Florida Department of Health we are implementing a statewide Safe Haven for Newborns awareness campaign to include:
- Outdoor Advertising ….Targeting 21 counties
- Collateral materials (Posters, Flyers, Brochures, Wallet size cards, Bookmarks) in English,
- Spanish and Creole.
- The materials are distributed to numerous community organizations statewide to be made available to the individuals they serve.
- Public Service Announcements for T.V. and Radio
- Social Media, Statewide community awareness outreach
- Distribute Media tool kit, at a minimum, to targeted organizations (T.V. & Newspapers)
- Develop and implement a community service App for High School/Higher Education