The Gloria M. Silverio Foundation Speakers Bureau was developed as a platform to increase public awareness and support statewide, for the “Safe Haven for Newborns” life saving program.
The Safe Haven for Newborns Speakers Bureau:
- Is comprised of committed, knowledgeable volunteers.
- Is available at no charge to any and all groups.
- Requires at least a group of twenty (20) people in attendance.
- Average length of a presentation is thirty to forty five minutes including a Q&A session.
To Become a Speaker:
We welcome anyone who is interested in making presentations to organizations or groups in the community to contact us.
- Training and education regarding A Safe Haven for newborns will be provided.
- All materials for your presentation will be provided.
To Schedule a Speaker:
Please contact us if you are interested in a speaker presenting at your meeting or assembly.
Our public awareness campaigns thru education, prevention and community involvement is saving lives.